|ÐÓÑÑÊÈÉ ÀÍÅÊÄÎÒ - ÀÐÕÈÂ ÀÍÅÊÄÎÒÎÂ|
âåðíóòüñÿ íà ãëàâíóþ
Mike: I hear that you went fishing last week.
Did you get anything?
Sid: Yep. Sunburned and mosquito bites.
- How many children has your uncle got now?
- I haven't seen him since yesterday. He had 25 or 30 then.
- I guess the stork is familiar with his house ?
- The stork was very careful at first. He'd fly over the house, land on the roof and bring them down the chimney. Now, he just yells down and says: "Come on and get them!"
The little girl in the zoological park tossed
bread pieces to the stork, which bobbed its head toward her for more.
- What kind of bird is that, Momma?
- It's a stork.
- O-o-o-h! No wonder it recognized me!
- Man: (To newsboy) Give me a Sun.
- Newsboy: Whaddya think I am, the stork?
- It says here in the paper about a
"Stoic"-what's them things?
- Gee, kid-yer dumb. A stoic is de boid that brings de babies.
- How old are you?
- Well, I'd be twenty in October, but for one thing.
- What is that?
- I was born in February.
-My fiance's birthday is next week and I want
to give him a surprise.
-What would you suggest ?
-Tell him your real age!
-How old are you?
-That is a difficult question. The latest personal survey available shows my psychological age to be 12, my moral age 4, my anatomical age 7, and my physiological age 6. I suppose, however, that you refer to my chronological age, which is 8. That is so old-fashioned that I seldom think of it any more.
Patient: Doc, I have trouble falling asleep at
Doctor: Well, just lie on the edge of the bed and you'll soon drop off.
Patient: My leg hurts.
Doctor: Have you had this pain before?
Doctor: Well, you've got it again.